Celebrating a special bark day?
Is it your pups very first birthday?
Is it your beautiful companions sweet 16?
Are you a member of a dog club or group or organising a corporate work do for your colleagues canine companions?
Whatever occasion it is, we have the venue for you
We are an indoor and an outdoor playground, so if it’s fun in the sun you’re after, no worries. If the weather is a little touch and go, no need to reschedule, we have indoor areas too!
Our staff members will be on hand / paw to help assist you with all things doggy!
- – 2.5 hours full use of the centre
- – 1 staff member to assist you (extra staff can be available on request)
- – Up to 4 trestles
- – Up to 20 chairs
- – Use of our giant paddle pool
- – Paddle pools
- – Vouchers for prizes for the pooches
What to bring along:
- – The attendees vaccination certificates (must be c5 vaccinated)
- – The party boy or girl!
- – Your guests!
- – Your food and beverages
- – Your camera
- – All things party!No need to bring cleaning materials, our staff member will see to messes as soon as they occur.
Pro’s of having your parrrrty at Hairy Hounds Playground:
- – Friendly, helpful and trained staff on hand to help you at all times
- – The choice of indoors or outdoors
- – Our venue is clean and bright and airy
- – No unknown or unwanted guests (human or dog!!)
- – Separate areas, including resting areas for those needing some space
- – We have ample off street parking
- – It’s all yours, safe and secure!
|Venue hire for up to 2.5 hours||$250.00|
|Venue hire for up to 3.5 hours||$300.00|
|Venue hire for up to 5 hours||$375.00|
|Additional staff members||$50.00 per hour|
- – Saturday afternoons
- – Sunday mornings
- – Sunday afternoons
Get in touch:
Email us at email@example.com with the following info:
- – Type of event
- – Requested date/s
- – Requested time and length
- – Requested date to check out the venue
- – Number of dogs (approx.)
- – Number of humans (approx.)
- – Number of staff members requested (1 staff member per booking included)
- – Is there anything else we should know to help you with your booking?